Wednesday, September 12, 2007

OMG FIRST POST! W00Tness.

Yay, it's my... FIRST POST of W00Tness. And if you're visiting my blog, you probably know a little about me. So, I'm random. And I like vampires. And ninjas. And little bunnies who eat their brothers. But I HATE pirates. And preps. And the kids that won't share their table, which are also preps. (All the emo/goth/raver kids took it over today, yes that's me.) Oh, and Hollister. I HATE HOLLISTER. And any store like those for that matter. They're evil. I'm rambling, aren't I? Well, tough. 'Cuz I have nothing else to do. I'm bored and I like VAMPIRES and hate PREPS. k? You happy now? Good. Because there's more. But not so random.
People I like:
Alec
Jason
Justin
Mary
Holly
Doug
Kyle
Cornandbeans
Anji <--- forgive the spellin' ;]
Kevin (w00t azn.)
And more, but I can't think of any. People I STRONGLY DISLIKE:
Preps (particular Landi, Joey, and more.)
Tony Hawk
Bill Gates (Curse Microsoft for installing your software on most computers. grrr.)
Michelle
Kerry-ann
Shyanna <--- I hope I spelled it wrong, RAWR.
Liam
Chris
And much much more. ;] So, ya. If you're reading this and your on my like list, then you made it, you lived. If you're on my dislike list and your reading this, then I'm gonna wonder who told you my blog URL. AND SOMEONE'S GONNA GET FIRED!!! >:O

2 comments:

Mary said...

hey john!!! love the blog....except i would consider getting a new pic. YAY, im on ur ppl i like list....IM SPECIAL!!!!!
haha, ur f#ckin awsum!

.mary.

John said...

Yeah, new pic comin' up!